Roy Rogers Watches
Below are Roy Rogers watches for sale. While most of the watches are wrist watches, an occasional Roy Rogers pocket watch can be found. Please keep in mind that not all of the watches below were made several decades ago when a Roy Rogers watch first became popular: While some of them were, some of them may have been made much more recently.
A Roy Rogers pocket watch that was originally made several decades ago can be hard to find, although newer ones are available. It’s fine to purchase a newer pocket watch when the seller openly and honestly describes it as a newer watch, but keep your eye out for the occasional unscrupulous seller that tries to sell a newer pocket watch for an older, vintage model. Here is a handy page on eBay that will help you identify a fake vintage character pocket watch with Roy Rogers or other characters on them.
Find More Roy Rogers Watches On eBay
Good Things To Know When Shopping For A Roy Rogers Watch
- When was the watch made? While many Roy Rogers watches were made several decades ago some of the them were made much more recently.
- Is the watch made for a child or an adult? Is it made for a woman or girl, a man or a boy, or either?
- Do you wind the watch, or does it take a battery?
- What kind of condition is the watch in? Does the watch work? If the watch is several decades old it is reasonable to expect it may not be in perfect condition. The seller should describe the watch’s condition to you in detail, especially any dings, scuffs, dents, scratches, etc. Major flaws, if any, should be shown to you in a photo if possible.
- If the watch is a wrist watch, what kind of condition is the watch band in? How long is the watch band? What is it made of?
- Does the watch come with the original box? If so, what kind of condition is the box in?
- What brand, or who is the maker, of the watch? Do you care what brand it is?
- Is there at least one good photograph of the watch?
- About Roy Rogers pocket watches: A Roy Rogers pocket watch that was originally made several decades is harder to find than a Roy Rogers wrist watch from the same time period. Keep your eye out for the occasional unscrupulous seller that tries to sell a newer pocket watch for an older, vintage model. Here is a handy page on eBay that will help you identify a fake vintage Roy Rogers pocket watch.
- Does the seller accept returns?
- What forms of payment does the seller accept?
- How soon do you have to pay for your purchase? An increasing number of eBay sellers are getting tired of buyers who take a long time to pay for their item. Some of these sellers are now requiring the item be paid for within a certain time frame or the sale is off. Read the item’s description for acceptable payment times and terms.
- What will the shipping costs be? Is shipping insurance offered? If so, at what cost? Will the seller ship to your location? How soon after you pay for your item will it be shipped?
- If you have any questions about a Roy Rogers watch for sale on eBay, ask the seller your questions BEFORE you bid or buy.